Oh, the human body, a wonderful mysterious world of unexpected feelings and sensations!
The very fact that the human body orgasms is an amazing thing in itself!
Sexual exploration is limitless, and we at StayUncle are always excited in this subject!
Not only do we encourage you to think about sex as something that is natural and beautiful between two people (alright even when you want to go solo) but heck why not make it exciting, sensual and extremely erotic! Wetness and all! We all like it messy too. For those of you who haven’t tried that, we would even encourage you to explore the messy kinky side of yourself! Uses your hands and finger, or use your sex toys, the magnificent exploration of human boy, coupled with those moans and body spams is another experience in itself. For the giver and for the receiver! Distracted enough already?
Both men and women have their various buttons on their bodies that make them let go sexually and trip off on sensations that can only be heard as moans and quivering breathing. The joy of giving your partner pleasure is the purest feeling to experience. Your reward is their reactions to what you do.
So, what are these powerful buttons that unlock the magical realm of ecstasy?
The magical realm of women –
- Sides of her neck – This area works like an express button. Just come close to her, mover her hair aside, breathe warm on her side a bit and kiss her neck gently. The nerves are very sensitive here and will instantly switch her on asking for more from you!
- Nipples – Yes, this is a very sensitive area for a woman. The tips, if titillated with tongue or by your teeth gently will send sensations straight to her genitalia. Some women are so sensitive that they might even get an orgasm if you spend some time on her nipples with a decent amount of skill. The key is to be very attuned to her reactions. Those are the breadcrumbs!
- Clitoris – Probably one of the most erogenous zone for a woman where an orgasm is most probably going to happen, single or multiple, if you do it correctly. There are so many things you can do with this area, use a vibrator on her, go cunnilingus on her, use your fingers to rub the little apple button, use your penis as a dildo for her and rub that on her. Hear her moan like mad. If she looks like she is being exorcised, you are going on the right path!
- Upper back – The upper back is a very sensitive area. Make her lie on her stomach, go all tantric on her with feathers and your fingers. Brush them gently on her and her body will tremble with sensations!
- Lips – The lips have nerves on them that are very sensitive to slow kissing. “The mucous membrane that comprises the lips has a dense supply of nerve endings. Plus, the skin here is very thin. So, the network of nerves is closer to the surface, making it to more responsive to stimulation.” Don’t ever take kissing forgranted, take your time on her with your lips. See how she gets turned on and asks for more!
- The brain – This is where the difference lies between men and women. Women are very mentally charged beings. There is only so much turned on she will be physically. If you don’t turn her on mentally, she won’t respond to you the way you want her to. Her turning on physically is directly proportional to her mentally turning on. Talk dirty to her, tell her what she wants to hear, delve into her fantasies!
- G-spot – Finally the mother of all erogenous zones! We call it the God- spot here at StayUncle. The correct stimulation to this area can give her earth shattering vaginal orgasms! When you’re stimulating the G spot, you’re actually stimulating part of the clitoris. The G-spot is located about one to two inches back from the vaginal opening inside the front vaginal wall. The ‘front’ wall is the wall of the vagina which lies on the same side as her belly button. Use your index finger in an upward motion inside her vagina and massage it gently. She will let you know when you get the spot!
The unassuming man –
- Scrotum – Lots of women think that the testicles are hot spots for men, but the truth is, it’s not the testicles but the tissue surrounding them that are very sensitive. Run your fingers through the tissue, you can even use your tongue to so the same. It will turn him on instantly! For added pleasure, go for the central line running down the middle.
- G-spot – YES! Men have them too! This exploration is not for the faint hearted as you need to get your index finger down his butt hole. The ‘male G-spot’ is the prostate and it’s about two inches in the rectum toward the belly. The prostate contains a ton of nerve endings (in fact, there are almost as many nerve endings in the prostate as there are in the clitoris). You need to discuss this with your man before getting in there because many men are not okay with the idea. Those who are, have a world of ecstasy unlocked for them!
- Use a lot of lubricant for this one.
- Back of the neck – The skin on the back of his neck is very sensitive, just like the sides of a woman’s neck. Kiss him gently, use your tongue, use your fingers and see how he instantly gets ready for action!
- Nipples – Even a man’s nipples have the power to send sensations throughout a his body. Use your tongue, your teeth gently, circle them with your fingers or blow gently on them. He will love it!
- Lips – It is the same for men as it is for women. The nerves and the skin on the lips are so sensitive, kissing him passionately or intensely will make him take you in his arms and throw you on the bed.
- Perineum – This is the portion of the body between the scrotum and the anus. This area is home to ejaculatory muscles. Massage this area gently by rubbing with your thumb in a circular motion. Keep the rhythm on. He won’t want you to stop.
- Inner thighs – Because this area is close to his entire genitalia, kissing his inner thighs will send sensations straight to his manhood and turn him on instantly!
- Sacrum – Most people do not know about this including the men themselves that this is the small triangular bone at the end of a man’s spine, between his hips. Stroke this area gently and it will send tingles in his entire body. The sacrum has nerve cells linked to a man’s genitalia. The right amount of rubbing and stroking can lead to an orgasm.
What are you waiting for? Book a StayUncle and explore all of the above! We promise you won’t regret it!